Tue, 21 May 2019
Well, it's finally SEC Baseball Tournament Week, but the excitement of the most well-run sporting event in America didn't stop us from recording a new episode (probably no one is more surprised by that than we are). As you might imagine, Melanie discusses a new addition to her skin care routine - and we recap several of the shows we've seen lately because apparently we have been watching a LOT of television to cope with the craziness of May.
We also express our (maybe) irrational frustrations with change, and when I say "change," I mean "coins."
Finally, you'll be delighted to know that we weigh in on the Game of Thrones finale even though neither of us has ever watched a single episode of the series.
- Walgreens Photo (up to 60% off prints and enlargements through May 25th with code PICGRAD)
- Dead to Me (the language is TERRIBLE, just FYI)
FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first subscription box)
Wed, 8 May 2019
Well, we start off as Mamaw and MeMaw this week, here to tell you all about our failing eyesight, but eventually we return to some of our favorite topics: kids' activities, college baseball (at the time we recorded Mississippi State and A&M were about to play a weekend series), and the most wonderful sporting event of the year, the SEC Baseball Tournament.
We also talk about why we've avoided any sort of discussion about the current state of the Royal Family (stay tuned for a discussion about preciouslittleangel Archie sometime next week). Finally, we dig into whether Taylor Swift was inspired by Beyonce' or if she borrowed from Beyonce' - and then we go on and on about our very favorite sunscreen.
So you might say that we cover some content bases.
- More thoughts on Taylor Swift's Billboard Music Awards performance (there's some language in people's tweets - just FYI)
- Laura Tremaine's 10 Things to Tell You podcast with special guest Jamie Golden - all about skincare and makeup!
- FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first subscription box)
- Simple Contacts (promo code BIGBOO20 for $20 off your first order)